July 1
Ok! I know I've not been blogging lately, didnt even blog about brazil last game against ghana, Too lazy ah! Anyway! FUCKING HELL! Just got home from east coast, overnight there, playing billard and stuff, watching world cup over there. Bla! I drank again! LIKE ALOT ALOT! LOL! Martel sucks so big big time! I got the approval to drink lah, but was kinda hesitant at first, but after 1 small mouth, I CAN'T STOP! lol! Kenneth started drinking alot, And he really can't take it, LOL! First time he tried martell, drop dead man! LOL! I also! i drink,drink,drink like as if Martell was mineral water, end up, PUKE! LOL! I mean seriously puke, fuck. Feeling so fuck at that moment when puke, cause the thing dont wana come out, then i gotta like keep forcing myself to puke. Dang! Seriously! Drinking ruins your liver and stuff, when i was going back home, my liver was killing me, i mean like seriously, quite pain ah. Tahan back. Now just bathe finish, Gotta sleep man! fucking tired!
NO MORE DRINKING FOR SURE!
cause i know if i start, I wont stop! so DONT EVEN START A SMALL MOUTH COREY! bla!
NO MORE DRINKING FOR SURE!
cause i know if i start, I wont stop! so DONT EVEN START A SMALL MOUTH COREY! bla!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home